What do you think of our new look? Good Earth Plant Company and GreenScaped Buildings launched a new combined version of our website this weekend. Since we designed our original websites for each company, we’re into a lot of new things and there is new technology letting us share it with you. The timing was just right.
The new website also allows us to bring together our two branches in one place: Good Earth Plant Company and GreenScaped Buildings. The businesses will continue to focus on their specific areas of expertise, but our clients can find all the information they need about every aspect of what we do in one place. No more hunting around and going back and forth between two websites!
So what’s here for you?
- A page dedicated to all of our interior plantscaping services with options for bringing plants into your living and working environment
- A page dedicated to living walls, the hottest trend in creating gardens where none existed before
- Pages about green roofs, rainwater harvesting, and one just for hot new trends and products
- Information about our people, our qualifications, and our accomplishments
- New ways to communicate with you through our blog and traditional and social media
We hope the new menus and navigation makes it easier for you to find the information you want. We have a lot more photos and video too. Seeing is believing! It’s easier for us to keep information updated so you always find the most current, accurate information.
The website might be new, but what will never change is this: our every project we work on is as important to us as it is to you. We want you to experience the beauty, health and environmental benefits that living plants create in your life.
So check it out! If you like what you see, bookmark us, check back often, and connect with us on our blog, on Facebook and on Twitter. We want to hear from you. Let us know what information you need, and what you want to learn. Give us your honest feedback and we’ll continue growing for years to come.